About the Workshop
Since 2007, the International Chordoma Research Workshop (ICRW) series has served as the focal point and principal gathering of the worldwide chordoma research community.
The 2018 ICRW consisted of a mix of plenary presentations, group discussions, and breakout sessions focused on topics ranging from chordoma biology to clinical research. Additionally, it will feature a poster session and two evening receptions, providing multiple opportunities to network with colleagues. It concluded on Friday evening with a special dinner including members of the chordoma patient community celebrating more than 10 years of progress since the launch of the Chordoma Foundation.
- David Drewry, PhD – University of North Carolina
- Chris Heery, MD – Bavarian Nordic
- Charles Lin, PhD – Baylor College of Medicine
- Erin McKean, MD – University of Michigan
- Deric Park, MD – National Cancer Institute
- Shreyas Patel, MD – MD Anderson Cancer Cancer Center
- Rob Schoelkopf, PhD – Yale
- Joe Schwab, MD – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigitte Widemann, MD, PhD – National Cancer Institute